Happy 4th of July, America! This 4th, experience the holiday in style--not only with your warm hotdog in one hand and popping sparklers in another, but with a full party experience complete with a selfie backdrop, tassel garland and the most delicious treats you'll ever meet. Here's the 19 best 4th of July food and DIY crafts!
1. Tin Can Windsocks via The Wilson World
2. Patriotic Fruit Kabobs via The Baby Bump Diaries
3. Patriotic Dipped Pretzels via The 36th Avenue
4. Patriotic Centerpieces via Madame Deals
5. Patriotic Mason Jar Decor via Maison de Pax
6. Confetti Fireworks via Handmade Mood
7. Red, White & Blue Tassel Garland via Sister's Suitcase
8. Patriotic Rice Krispy Treat via Life Love and Sugar
9. 30 Amazing Patriotic Wreath Ideas via Southern Charm Wreaths
10. Red, White and Blue Jello Ice Cubes via Shaken Together Life
11. Patriotic Popsicles via OhMy Creative
12. Patriotic Healthy Fruit and Yogurt Bites via Love and Marriage
13. Patriotic Printable Pinwheels via Lolly Jane
14. Patriotic Painted Balloon Decor via The Crafted Sparrow
15. Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries via Dessert Now Dinner Later
16. 17 No-Bake 4th of July Treats via BuzzFeed
17. Red, White and Blue Oreos via Premeditated Leftovers
18. Instagram-Worthy Patriotic Backdrop via Brit & Co.
19. 12 4th of July Nail Art Ideas via Crafty Morning
Which one of these DIYs are you likely to try out? Any other suggestions? Leave them in the comments and let's work to make this 4th of July the most stylish, delicious and trendy 4th yet!