This week's #52ListsProject prompt is "Favorite Things About Fall". Between carving pumpkins, enjoying Thanksgiving and chugging some serious PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte), the fall is bursting with energy and colors. What are your fave things? Here's mine:
- The changing color of the leaves.
- The pumpkin patch, warm apple fritters and farm animals.
- Flannel, button-up plaid shirts.
- Caramel apples and harvest festivals.
- Warm, open-faced sweaters.
- Carving pumpkins and decorating DIYs from Pinterest.
- Moscow mule mugs.
- Thanksgiving and the family connection that comes with it.
- Mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes. All the potatoes!
- Gratitude challenges and leveraging our appreciation.
- Bobbing for apples and making wreaths out of leaves.
- Soft, autumnal melodies and Spotify playlists.
- The slow-paced movement of downtown.
- A good 'ole Chestnut Praline Latte.
Tell me: what does your list include?
I'm participating in the #52ListsProject created by the founder of Moorea Seal, a Seattle-based boutique with the adventuresome spirit of the great Pacific Northwest, plus a fresh, chic and sleek approach to modern women's accessories and decor with a touch of rustic sensibility.
Join me, won't you?
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST, YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
THE BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating college in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to life's problems + that all women should embrace a #girlboss mantra.