This week's #52ListsProject prompt is "People Who Brighten Your Day". I am blessed to have a variety of amazing people in my life who make me feel happy and have my best intentions.
- The love of my life, Jared who always picks me up when I'm having a rough day and truly makes me feel like the most beautiful, smart, incredible woman in the world.
- My folks, mom and dad that always believed I could do anything I set my mind to.
- Emma, of course (co-blogger)! She's seriously my twin in life.
- Kayla, my partner in crime with my business, who keeps everything running smoothly.
- Best friend Emily who challenges me and keeps me motivated and fills the room with the loudest, most pure joyful laughter.
- Sydney, my lead photographer and fast friend who is always down for the next client challenge, and her wife CJ, daughter and son.
- Olivia, my Latina soul big sister who cheers me on and collaborates to the fullest.
- All of my Oly Girlboss Collective friends and fellow entrepreneurs!
What does your list include?
I'm participating in the #52ListsProject created by the founder of Moorea Seal, a Seattle-based boutique with the adventuresome spirit of the great Pacific Northwest, plus a fresh, chic and sleek approach to modern women's accessories and decor with a touch of rustic sensibility. Join me, won't you?
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST, YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
THE BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating college in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to life's problems + that all women should embrace a #girlboss mantra.