This week's #52ListsProject prompt is "Things That Make Me Feel Peaceful". In our chaotic lives, it's important that we all find things that ground us and bring us back to a sentimental softness. Here's mine:
- Pulling up a seat at my local Starbucks, focusing on my work and sipping a latte.
- Staying in bed on a weekend, cuddling my sweetie and taking little naps.
- Writing a blog post (like this one!) and focusing on ME.
- Getting a new gel manicure, allowing myself to focus on this and nothing else for half an hour.
- A Headspace App meditation session.
- Gentle yoga with sound healing and meditative thought.
- The holiday season.
- Spending a day with my colleague, Kayla watching TV and co-working, cuddling with her new Boston Terrier puppy Lola.
Tell me: what does your list include?
I'm participating in the #52ListsProject created by the founder of Moorea Seal, a Seattle-based boutique with the adventuresome spirit of the great Pacific Northwest, plus a fresh, chic and sleek approach to modern women's accessories and decor with a touch of rustic sensibility.
Join me, won't you?
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST, YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
THE BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating college in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to life's problems + that all women should embrace a #girlboss mantra.