This week's #52Lists Project prompt is "Things That Make Up Your Ideal Holiday Season". In this month of Thanksgiving and changing seasons, it's key to remember why we're here and what matters most. Take a minute and think:
- Snow falling outside the window of the coffee shop.
- Baking homemade cookies with marzipan.
- Decorating the tree with those I love while listening to Seth MacFarlane sing holiday classics.
- Wrapping presents while drinking a Starbucks peppermint mocha.
- Holiday parties with my favorite of friends.
- Driving around looking at Christmas light displays while listening to holiday radio stations.
- Visiting our local Zoo Lights (they light up the zoo for the holidays!).
- Celebrating with the family we have created for ourselves, not always blood or legal.
- Late night game nights with family after holiday dinners.
- Feeling the spirit of Black Friday and Small Business Saturday while we stock up on gifts.
- Our local community parade and tree lighting.
- Seeing the holiday light displays in our downtown as they illuminate the streets.
What does your list include?
I'm participating in the #52ListsProject created by the founder of Moorea Seal, a Seattle-based boutique with the adventuresome spirit of the great Pacific Northwest, plus a fresh, chic and sleek approach to modern women's accessories and decor with a touch of rustic sensibility. Join me, won't you?
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST, YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
THE BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating college in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to life's problems + that all women should embrace a #girlboss mantra.