This week's #52Lists Project prompt is "Things You Want to Add to Your Life". In the spirit of the upcoming new year, it's time to reflect and think about all the things we'd like to include to create a better, more well-rounded lifestyle. Join me!
- Some more confidence and fearlessness around my business undertakings.
- More me time and less client stress time. A better, streamlined system for work.
- Traveling and exploring.
- New, great music that inspires me to do better and be better.
- Similar to music, more role models and entrepreneur examples to look up to and inspire me.
- A little puppy, preferably a miniature dachshund or a boston terrier.
- More continued education and learning opportunities. Conferences, Twitter chats, lectures.
- Time to read a good book and unwind.
- Yoga. Meditation. Intuitive practices. Becoming more in touch with myself and the world.
- Exercise. Getting into shape and taking care of myself, not because of body image but because of wellness and self-love.
- Healthy eating. Eating out less, cooking up a storm in my own kitchen and embracing healthy snacking at appropriate times (excluding the delicious Starbucks that I just can't get away from!).
- More forgiveness for myself and others. We're all fighting our own battles.
- Less comparison and constant agony over what I'm doing vs. what they're doing, etc.
- Treating myself to the finer things in life just because I'm worth it and work super hard.
- Putting more $ in savings for a future new car and other life potentials.
- Eventually, an engagement and a wedding.
- Deeper, meaningful connections with competition and fellow girlbosses that lift me up.
What does your list include?
I'm participating in the #52ListsProject created by the founder of Moorea Seal, a Seattle-based boutique with the adventuresome spirit of the great Pacific Northwest, plus a fresh, chic and sleek approach to modern women's accessories and decor with a touch of rustic sensibility. Join me, won't you?
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST, YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
THE BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating college in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to life's problems + that all women should embrace a #girlboss mantra.