52 Lists Project (#52ListsProject): Things You Want to Be Known For
This week's #52ListsProject prompt is "Things You Want to Be Known For". When you leave, at the end of the day, what do you want your legacy to include? What are the things you truly want to be known for at the core? I'll start :)
- A compassionate, always open heart that's there for those around it who treat it with similar compassion.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that never gave up and always held resilience by her side.
- A loving daughter, friend, partner, boss and fellow entrepreneur.
- A business owner that was always there to help other business owners, a founder of the Oly Girlboss Collective.
- A digital marketing person with helpful tidbits and a giving spirit (oh, and a pretty kick-booty 9 grid!).
- A sentimental soul that put love, care and empathy at the forefront of everything that was done.
- Someone that had a rough beginning, but ended up turning life around for the better.
- An "always on" sense of humor that loved the phrase: "Yaaasss, queen!"
- A fiery, passionate advocate of LGBTQ and women's equality.
What does your list include?
I'm participating in the #52ListsProject created by the founder of Moorea Seal, a Seattle-based boutique with the adventuresome spirit of the great Pacific Northwest, plus a fresh, chic and sleek approach to modern women's accessories and decor with a touch of rustic sensibility. Join me, won't you?
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST, YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
THE BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating college in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to life's problems + that all women should embrace a #girlboss mantra.