The 52 Lists Project: Things You're Grateful For
This week's #52ListsProject prompt is "Things You Are Grateful For". In the spirit of Thanksgiving, let's take a moment to jot down our most prized possessions, people and things:
- My health and physical body that carries me through life.
- The notion that I know who I am and where I am going and I unapologetically live this out.
- The success of my baby business and all it has flourished to be.
- My business' newest edition: Kayla, FFM's Community Engagement Coordinator who provides endless pep talks and labor support.
- The four families I've been blessed with: my biological, adoptive, LGBTQ and girlboss families.
- My confidence and resilience.
- The experiences that led me to where I am today, both good and bad.
- The financial ability to spoil my friends and family with gifts this year.
- My many support systems.
- The places I've gotten to travel, even if they're few and far between.
- An incredible lineup of clients who love me, support me and build me up.
- My upbringing and the parenting that I received. My fair treatment and care.
- This little blog and my fearless partner, Emma.
What does your list include?
I'm participating in the #52ListsProject created by the founder of Moorea Seal, a Seattle-based boutique with the adventuresome spirit of the great Pacific Northwest, plus a fresh, chic and sleek approach to modern women's accessories and decor with a touch of rustic sensibility. Join me, won't you?
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST, YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
THE BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating college in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to life's problems + that all women should embrace a #girlboss mantra.