52 Lists Project (#52ListsProject): Ways You Love to Have Fun
This week's #52ListsProject prompt is "Ways You Love to Have Fun". There's a variety of ways I like to have fun, but each is quite tiny and simple. How do you have fun?
- Going to Starbucks and getting my favorite drink.
- Shopping or going out for Happy Hour with friends.
- Having girls' nights when we stay up until the wee hours of the morning, cooking/eating and watching our favorite TV shows or movies.
- Blogging for fun (like I am now!) and sharing my passions with the world.
- Work. Believe it or not, I'm a workaholic and am truly doing a work I LOVE.
- Oly Girlboss Collective meetings (my networking group locally), networking with like-minded gals.
- Designing an Instagram 9 grid and the visuals behind your digital story.
- Going on location for photoshoots, either my clients or my own.
- Leaving town for a weekend getaway to refresh and rejuvenate my spirit.
- Watching reality TV.
- Spending time with my parents and their pup.
- Going out for date night with my sweetie.
- Organizing and cleaning my spaces.
What does your list include?
I'm participating in the #52ListsProject created by the founder of Moorea Seal, a Seattle-based boutique with the adventuresome spirit of the great Pacific Northwest, plus a fresh, chic and sleek approach to modern women's accessories and decor with a touch of rustic sensibility. Join me, won't you?
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST, YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
THE BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating college in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to life's problems + that all women should embrace a #girlboss mantra.