This week's #52Lists Project prompt is "Your Favorite Books". When we have a quiet moment, we sure do love to read, am I right? While those moments are few and far between, we still have favorite reads that get us through another day. Here's mine:
- "My Sergei" by Ekaterina Gordeeva
- "Not By Chance Alone" by Elliot Aronson
- "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee
- "The Joy Luck Club" by Amy Tan
- "Slavery by Another Name" by Douglas Blackmon
- "Lean In" by Sheryl Sandberg
- "Girlboss" by Sophia Amuroso
- "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert
- "Big Magic" by Elizabeth Gilbert
- "Pour Your Heart Into It" by Howard Schultz
- "Onward" by Howard Schultz
- "How to Style Your Brand" by Fiona Humberstone
- "Brand Brilliance" by Fiona Humberstone
What does your list include?
I'm participating in the #52ListsProject created by the founder of Moorea Seal, a Seattle-based boutique with the adventuresome spirit of the great Pacific Northwest, plus a fresh, chic and sleek approach to modern women's accessories and decor with a touch of rustic sensibility. Join me, won't you?
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST, YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
THE BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating college in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to life's problems + that all women should embrace a #girlboss mantra.