The 52 Lists Project (#52ListsProject): Your Greatest Comforts
This week's #52Lists Project prompt is "Your Greatest Comforts". In moments of stress and tension, it's key that we remind ourselves of the greatest comforts in our lives. Start your list:
- A cuddle session with my main squeeze.
- A cuddle session with a puppy.
- A night in my childhood home with my beloved parents.
- Knowing that there is a purpose for everything and something greater than myself/my faith.
- Being able to do what I love and make a living at it.
- The notion that there will always be a place for me to belong - a feeling I rarely embrace.
- Visiting Lincoln City, Oregon and taking a walk along the beach's sand (my grandmother's home).
- My community of Oly Girlboss Collective fierce babes who keep me grounded and assured.
- A day of blogging, away from my client work for me to focus on just ME and self-nurturing.
- A glass of milk and cheese and crackers - a childhood favorite snack.
What does your list include?
I'm participating in the #52ListsProject created by the founder of Moorea Seal, a Seattle-based boutique with the adventuresome spirit of the great Pacific Northwest, plus a fresh, chic and sleek approach to modern women's accessories and decor with a touch of rustic sensibility. Join me, won't you?
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST, YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
THE BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating college in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to life's problems + that all women should embrace a #girlboss mantra.