Happy fall, y'all! As a lifestyle blogger, I am always obsessing over the many ways I can implement the changing seasons into my blog posts. So, today I'm sharing autumn blog post ideas (aka blog post prompts) especially for you! :)
1. Review (and rate) all of Starbucks' fall drinks.
2. Your fall family traditions and how you (will) carry them on.
3. Best scary movies or television shows (Ghost Adventures, anyone?).
4. Easy snack ideas for those always on the go.
5. October is National Dessert Month - write about your favorite recipes!
6. Cute autumn themed DIY and make a photo tutorial.
7. Your autumn makeup must-haves.
8. Your favorite farms and what they best offer.
9. Photos from the pumpkin patch!
10. The best pumpkin carving designs.
11. It's not spring cleaning, but there's always time to clean! Share your cleaning hacks.
12. Your favorite fall fashions for the year.
13. A homemade candy recipe you can hand out on Halloween.
14. An autumn mood board / visual Pinterest board.
15. Halloween costume ideas roundup.
16. Recap of the best Pinterest pie recipes.
17. A list of 10 lessons you wish to teach your kids (or have taught them).
18. Your thoughts on how technology has impacted people's lives for the better (and worst).
19. A list of your greatest fears (or fears you've overcome).
20. Your favorite soup recipes.
Which of these prompts is your favorite? If you use any of these, link me to your posts below! Have any prompts to add? Leave those in the comments as well! :)
BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating from The Evergreen State College (Washington) in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to all of life's problems + that all women should strive to embrace a #girlboss mantra.