Have you ever tried a Buddha bowl? If not, you might want to. Full of health benefits, delicious sauces and flavors, these 19 Buddha bowl recipes are just perfect for a big, easy lunch!
1. THE VEGAN BUDDHA BOWL via Well & Full
2. SWEET POTATO CHICKPEA BUDDHA BOWL via Minimalist Baker
3. SOBA NOODLE BUDDHA BOWL via Supper with Michelle
4. BEACH BUDDHA BOWL via Pur Body Nutrition
5. GREEK QUINOA BUDDHA BOWL via Emilie Eats
6. MEDITERRANEAN QUINOA SALAD BOWL via Jessica in the Kitchen
7. BAKED FALAFEL BUDDHA BOWL via The Healthful Ideas
8. NOURISHING GARDEN VEGGIE VEGAN BUDDHA BOWL via Cotter Crunch
9. MARINATED KALE + CHICKEN BOWLS W/ SUNDRIED TOMATO SAUCE via Pinch of Yum
10. MEXICAN BUDDHA BOWL via Lemon Blossoms
11. MASALA CHICKPEA BUDDHA BOWL via Full of Plants
12. SPRING ROLL BOWLS via Pinch of Yum
13. CILANTRO LIME SHRIMP BOWLS via Fit Foodie Finds
14. FALAFEL VEGGIE BOWLS W/ TAHINI DRESSING via Little Spice Jar
15. NOURISHING BUDDHA BOWL via Nourish Atelier
16. SUPERFOOD BUDDHA BOWL W/ MINT PESTO via Lazy Cat Kitchen
17. VEGGIE RICE BOWL W/ LEMON HERB SAUCE via Veggies Don't Bite
18. CUBAN QUINOA BOWL W/ SPICY LEMON CASHEW DRESSING via Heather Christo
19. GREEN POWER BOWL W/ CREAMY CILANTRO LIME SAUCE via V Nutrition
What is your favorite Buddha bowl mashup?
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST,
YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating from The Evergreen State College (Washington) in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to all of life's problems + that all women should strive to embrace a #girlboss mantra.