This week's #52ListsProject prompt is "Favorite Characters from Books and Movies". While I'm not a big fiction novel reader, I adore my movies! I'm going in on my fave characters and would love to know who yours are.
- Kathleen Kelly - "You've Got Mail"
- Mike Pomeroy - "Morning Glory"
- Cecil Gaines - "The Butler"
- Ben Whittaker - "The Intern"
- Sybil Stone - "The Family Stone"
- Liz Gilbert as portrayed by Julia Roberts - "Eat, Pray, Love"
- Mickey Lobel - "Trouble with the Curve"
- John - "The Breakfast Club"
- Tiffany - "Silver Linings Playbook"
- Oskar - "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close"
- Franck Eggelhoffer - "Father of the Bride"
- Annie Banks - "Father of the Bride"
- Holly Kennedy - "P.S. I Love You"
- Sam Bell - "Moon"
- Michael Jackson as portrayed by Navi - "Michael Jackson: Searching for Neverland"
What does your list include?
I'm participating in the #52ListsProject created by the founder of Moorea Seal, a Seattle-based boutique with the adventuresome spirit of the great Pacific Northwest, plus a fresh, chic and sleek approach to modern women's accessories and decor with a touch of rustic sensibility. Join me, won't you?
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST, YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
THE BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating college in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to life's problems + that all women should embrace a #girlboss mantra.