Happy Thursday, babe! Need a new Starbucks drink idea? Today, we're sharing our most common, favorite Starbucks orders. As we head into fall, we know you'll want a new fave drink to keep you company on the busy days of studying or working your tush off ❤️
1. Black coffee with almond milk and a shot of caramel drizzle.
2. Grande iced white mocha with coconut milk and 2 pumps vanilla.
3. Iced very berry hibiscus refresher (tea).
4. Iced cascara coconut milk latte.
1. Iced black tea lemonade (with sweetener - Starbucks recently replaced their tea sweeteners from crappy, bad-for-you syrup to delicious cane sugar - so yum!).
2. Grande-size iced latte in a venti cup (for extra milk and ice) with 3 pumps toffee nut.
3. Iced coconut milk mocha macchiato.
4. Venti iced strawberry acai refresher with coconut milk (now officially the Pink Drink!).
What is your favorite drink to order at Starbucks?
Now taking suggestions for our next love!
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST, YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
THE BLOGGERS: KATHRYN COFFMAN & EMMA CRANE
Kathryn and Emma are the bloggers behind FashionablyFrank.com. Kathryn is the founder and lead blogger, while Emma is a part-time contributor. Emma is the travel, beauty, crafts and DIY guru, while Kathryn is the mastermind behind marketing and social media, business and general life hacks.