52 Lists Project (#52ListsProject): Goals and Dreams for 2018 (the New Year)
This week's #52ListsProject prompt is "Goals and Dreams for the New Year". Entering 2018, what are your goals and dreams that you hope to accomplish? Let's start the jotting!
1. Meditate at least once per week and complete my new daily couple's journal with my sweetie.
2. Blog on time each day I have a blog post due.
3. Increase annual gross for my business by 50K and gain at least 5 new ongoing clients. Perhaps hiring one more to join the team.
4. Exercise at least twice, three times per week if I'm being generous!
5. Take a flight somewhere and conquer my distaste of flying and take-offs.
6. Respond to client emails more intentionally, taking time and letting myself calm & breathe.
Oh, and use my new incredible Powersheets to get all of this done!
What does your list include?
I'm participating in the #52ListsProject created by the founder of Moorea Seal, a Seattle-based boutique with the adventuresome spirit of the great Pacific Northwest, plus a fresh, chic and sleek approach to modern women's accessories and decor with a touch of rustic sensibility. Join me, won't you?
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST, YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
THE BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating college in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to life's problems + that all women should embrace a #girlboss mantra.