17 Academy Award-Worthy Oscar Party Recipes
The Academy Awards are just around the corner! Sunday, February 26 couldn't come quicker and it's time we start stocking our fridges. Here's a roundup of the most delicious, delectable Oscar party recipes you'll be putting on your menu right away!
1. PEAR, WALNUT & RICOTTA CROSTINI via Martha Stewart
2. ROASTED BRUSSEL SPROUTS WITH GARLIC AIOLI via Lifestyle 365
3. TUXEDO STRAWBERRIES via Simply Recipes
4. HONEY SESAME POPCORN via Martha Stewart
5. STAR TORTILLA CHIPS + GUACAMOLE via Pizzazzerie
6. LINA KULCHINSKY'S SOFT PRETZELS via Martha Stewart
7. CHAMPAGNE CHANTILLY SHOOTERS via Sprinkle Bakes
8. CHAMPAGNE CUPCAKES via Life, Love & Sugar
9. OSCAR AWARD WINNING POPCORN via Honestly Yum
10. RESTAURANT-STYLE HUMMUS DIP via Healthy Happy Life
11. CHOCOLATE COVERED POTATO CHIPS via Spoon Fork Bacon
12. LEMON RASPBERRY SORBET PROSECCO FLOATS via How Sweet It Is
13. RICOTTA CROSTINI VARIATIONS via Honestly Yum
14. TUXEDO CRACKERS via Cute Food for Kids
15. HOLLY-WEENIE TUXEDOS via Better Homes & Gardens
16. CUCUMBER SANDWICHES via Kitchen Joy
17. DOUGHNUTS WITH EDIBLE GLITTER via Style Me Pretty
Which of these are you stoked to make? Share your recipes in the comments!
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST,
YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating from The Evergreen State College (Washington) in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to all of life's problems + that all women should strive to embrace a #girlboss mantra.