10 Best Succulent DIYs to Spice Up a Room
Every girl loves a good succulent... I mean, they're cute, versatile, they allow us to commune with nature (indoors) and they spice up any room in no time!
This Pinterest trend has taken over, and for good reason. "They’re like little green phoenixes, rising from the soil to bring us hope and joy." (BuzzFeed)
Below is a collection of the 10 best succulent DIYs:
1. Glass Globe Terrarium - By Stephanie Lynn
2. Succulent Arrangements - Waiting on Martha
3. Succulent Tin Can Gift - Simply Designing
4. Tea Cup Planter - lovelola on Curbly
5. Succulent Table - Delineate Your Dwelling
6. Patio Tabletop Succulent Garden - Mom Endeavors
7. Color Blocked Succulent Pot - White House Black Shutters
8. Painted Planters with Succulents - Succulents & Sunshine
9. Pumpkin Succulent Harvest Decoration - Simply Happenstance
10. Living Succulent Earrings and Ring - Succulents & Sunshine
So, if you still aren't convinced that succulents are the best thing ever created, read this.
Which is your favorite? Did you try any of these DIYs? Sound off in the comments!