The 52 Lists Project (#52ListsProject): Top 20 Mood Boosting Songs
This week's #52ListsProject prompt is "The Top 20 Mood Boosting Songs". In our daily lives, there's always those particular hits that have the power to transform how we're feeling and encourage us to be the best we can be each day. Consider yours. Take a moment now:
- "Slipping" by Quinn Lewis
- "Cowboy Boots" by Macklemore
- "Lighthouse" by Hearts & Colors - Andrelli Remix
- "What Lovers Do" by Maroon 5 ft. SZA
- "Unforgettable" by French Montana
- "Getaway" by Tritonal & Angel Taylor
- "Feel It Still" by Portugal. the Man
- "The Greatest" by Sia ft. Kendrick Lamar
- "Glorious" by Macklemore ft. Skylar Grey
- "Electric Touch" by A R I Z O N A - ayokay Remix
- "Silence" by Mike Posner ft. Labrinth - Sluggo x Loote Remix
- "Capsize" by FRENSHIP & Emily Warren
- "Where I Wanna Be" by A R I Z O N A
- "River" by Bishop Briggs
- "Castle on the Hill" by Ed Sheeran
- "Rockabye" by Clean Bandit, ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie
- "Last Breath" by Future
- "Bon Appetit" by Katy Perry ft. Migos
- "Don't Behave" by Anik Khan
- "Margaritaville" by Jimmy Buffett
What does your list include?
I'm participating in the #52ListsProject created by the founder of Moorea Seal, a Seattle-based boutique with the adventuresome spirit of the great Pacific Northwest, plus a fresh, chic and sleek approach to modern women's accessories and decor with a touch of rustic sensibility. Join me, won't you?
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST, YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
THE BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating college in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to life's problems + that all women should embrace a #girlboss mantra.