12 Ways to Use Plants to Spruce Up Your Space
Looking for ways to keep your home or apartment looking fresh and fancy? I'm a huge fan of succulents (as if that wasn't a known fact already) - and so is Emma! We always leverage these beauties to decorate our space, and you, too can use plants to spruce up your space!
One of my most popular curated pins on Pinterest is a photo of a canvas that says: "Plant lady is the new cat lady." Shout out to those who have been re-pinning it like crazy! ;) It's a goodie.
I've collected the 12 ways I enjoy using plants to highlight my home. Hopefully this gets the creative juices flowing in you.
1. MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE PEOPLE + UP THE CUTENESS FACTOR
(via Design Swan)
2. DEDICATE A WHOLE ROOM TO THEM
3. PUT THEM IN MUGS + CUPS & PUT THEM IN YOUR NOOK + CRANNY
4. CREATE A TERRARIUM OR OTHER LIVING APPARATUS
5. MAKE THEM INTO A CHANDELIER
(via DIY Show Off)
6. SURROUND YOUR BATHROOM WITH THEM
(via From Moon to Moon)
7. MOUNT THEM TO THE WALL
8. PUT THEM IN THE KITCHEN
(via Minimalism & Co.)
9. LINE THEM BY YOUR TV
10. CREATE A FLOATING SHELF FOR ANY ROOM
(via Place of My Taste)
11. PUT THEM BY YOUR WORK STATION
(via Interior God)
12. HANG THEM ABOVE YOUR PREP AREAS
How do you use plants to spruce up your space!? Are you a fan of larger plants or tiny succulents?
BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating from The Evergreen State College (Washington) in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to all of life's problems + that all women should strive to embrace a #girlboss mantra.