This week's #52ListsProject prompt is "What I'd Like My Life to Look Like in 10 Years". This is a hefty task to take on, encouraging us to think about our lives and what we hope to accomplish, but I'll take the challenge! Here's my top wishes:
- Married to my sweetheart.
- Pregnant with first or second child, or working to adopt.
- Successful business with a few subcontractors and employees.
- Work/life balanced and full of friends and hobbies.
- Traveling to new places on a semi-regular basis.
- Comfortable income and financial freedom.
- Living in a home I love and own.
- The same amount of passion and excitement I have about life today.
What does your list include?
I'm participating in the #52ListsProject created by the founder of Moorea Seal, a Seattle-based boutique with the adventuresome spirit of the great Pacific Northwest, plus a fresh, chic and sleek approach to modern women's accessories and decor with a touch of rustic sensibility. Join me, won't you?
IF YOU ENJOY THIS POST, YOU MAY ENJOY THESE, TOO!
THE BLOGGER: KATHRYN COFFMAN
Kathryn is the lead contributor + founder at FashionablyFrank.com. Obsessed with leading a life of balance, she started the blog in 2013. Since graduating college in 2016, she is now a digital marketing specialist through her business, Fashionably Frank Marketing. She believes a cup of coffee is the answer to life's problems + that all women should embrace a #girlboss mantra.